 |
| Goodbye toddler bed........... |
 |
| Hello big boy bed!! |
 |
| Love it |
 |
| being silly.... |
 |
| Daddy can lay with me during bed time story:) |
 |
| It took me only 10 minutes to fall asleep. |
 |
| And this is how mommy found me the next day, on my own bed instead of their bed:) |
We said goodbye to my toddler bed and hello to my big boy bed!!
Due to the fact that we live right in the middle of
San Andreas Fault and
all the other faults surrounding SoCal, I refuse to add picture frames near Troy's bed. I don't like the way the wall looks, but better safe that sorry. So I'm in the search for wall decals, better make it clear Spiderman wall decals. Yes this boy is obsese with Spiderman:)
No comments:
Post a Comment